Saturday, August 16, 2014

Married Six Years

     I met Xan around 10 years ago when I was flirting with his roommate.  Around 8 years ago, I invited him to a SLC Real soccer game and we started dating.  6 Years ago, today, I married him.  My life with him is more than I dreamed.  He's taken me around the world and inspired me to become a stronger and more independent woman than I ever thought possible.  We are approaching some big changes as he gets close to finishing up at Cornell and we don't know where we are going next or what life will bring.  This last year has been tough with disappointments, injuries, and very busy schedules, but we somehow remained a team and found ways to enjoy life together anyway.  It is still the life I choose and I can't wait to continue my life at his side.  Forever is looking pretty good!

Thailand 2006

Moab, UT 2007

Provo, UT 2008

Jordan River Temple, South Jordan, UT 2008


Iceland 2008

Iceland 2009



New York City, NY 2010

Ithaca, NY 2011

Sea of Galilee, Israel 2012

Israel 2012

Israel 2012

Petra, Jordan 2012
Xan's torn Achilles tendon and my fractured fibula.  Ithaca, NY 2013

A park somewhere in UT 2014


2 comments: